Article By: Ayesha Matloob
Lately, apple cider vinegar has gained immense popularity as a weight reducing agent. Lots of people believe that drinking a spoonful of apple cider vinegar with a glass of warm water right in the morning helps you lose weight rapidly. It is also believed that apple cider vinegar nourishes your skin and strengthens your hair! It makes your nails shiny and glossy. Despite all these benefits, some dieticians are of the view that apple cider vinegar may not be that good for you after all and it might damage your stomach.
Photo: via Healthline
Here are some pros of apple cider vinegar:
1.It helps clear skin. It also helps you get rid of warts, bug bites and skin allergies. You can use it at a toner. But you should always dilute it with water.
2. Dissolves kidney stones and helps detoxify the body.
3. It lowers the blood pressure as well as cholesterol levels in the body. It also lowers glucose levels in diabetics.
4. Helps with weight loss.
5. It helps you control your diet.
Photo: via Runtastic
Here are some of apple cider vinegar’s cons that you should bear in mind before using it!
1.Can cause heartburn and acidity in the chest and stomach.
2. It erodes tooth enamel which is why you should always dilute it with lots of water.
3. It affects your bone density. Which is why if you have bone disorders then you should avoid taking it.
4. It can damage your gum tissues which is why experts advise drinking it with a straw.
5. People who take diabetes medication should take special care to never take apple cider vinegar with diabetes medication.
Photo: via Medical News Today
These are some important pros and cons of apple cider vinegar! Now it is up to you to decide whether you want to incorporate it into your beauty regimen!