Just like you tied the knot the way you wanted, your honeymoon should also be a perfect trip with all the details perfectly planned. The first and foremost thing for your memorable romantic getaway is to be truly aware of all the do’s and don’ts that will ensure you plan the details of your trip just the right way.
1. Begin your honeymoon with adventure and activities that you have planned, and then later narrow it down to more relaxed and fun trip.
2. Check the vacation time before making reservations for hotel or resort. Surely, you would not want your stay on the beach to be filled by college students or families- you deserve some privacy, indeed!
3. Research your destination well before booking. You would find out plenty of areas fitting your budget, even what type of accommodation would be suitable for you. Even, if you are not intending to save money, research your place well.
4. Forget the technology for few days. Uploading all those fun pictures on Instagram and updating your FB status can wait. Take along a waterproof camera to take pictures and try to stay away from the phone as much as you can. This doesn’t mean you should not carry your phone at all, but you should enjoy other activities instead of wasting time on the phone. So, ditch your cell phone, and make sweet memories!
1. For an ideal honeymoon, you don’t necessarily have to spend two or three weeks on your trip, especially if you are considering your budget.
2. Fill up your to-do list with too many tasks. After all, this is your honeymoon, and you must enjoy the company of each other instead of rushing to complete your to-dos. This is the time to relax and rejuvenate.
3. Stay too much budget conscious that you miss out incredible experiences. It’s perfectly alright to treat yourselves for one day in the whole trip.
4. Pack at the last minute. It’s not a good idea to pack in a hassle and forget important document or packing item. Regardless of your traveling dates, pack at least a week before. A big plus: it will minimize your stress.
Do you want to share your honeymoon experience? Hit comments below!